EORI registration

You need an EORI number to move goods between the UK and non-EU countries. 

From 1 January 2021 you will need one to move goods between Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and the EU. You may also need one if you move goods to or from Northern Ireland. 

If you do not have an EORI, you may have increased costs and delays. For example, if HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) cannot clear your goods you may have to pay storage fees. 

We can help you to get your EORI number.